Features & Benefits
- Delivers excellent illumination & comfort in
high ceiling areas
- Long life & photobiologically safe LED’s
- High performance electronic driver ensures
- No harmful UV & IR radiations
- Environment friendly as it does not contain
- Instant light with low running
- Operating temperature:-10° C to +55° C
- Operating voltage range: 140 V – 270 V
- Average life L70B50: 50000 hours
Die-cast aluminium housing (heat sink) for efficient thermal management, sturdiness & excellent corrosion resistant. SS Hardwares,silicon gasket and M16x1.5 gland is used for cable entry for maintaining ingress protection.
Optics & Cover
UV Stablized, polycarbonate lens with tempered protective toughened glass 5 mm, thermal shock and impact resistant (IK-07) fixed to the housing with aluminium frame and SS screws (for detailed photometric data , please refer LM 79 report & IES file).
High efficiency long life LEDs with lumen efficacy of >150 lm/W with view angle 120º to ensure better uniformity of light distribution (For detailed photometric data, please refer LM 79 report & IES file).
Built-in electronic LED driver with lower THD, Open Circuit Protection, Surge Voltage Protection & other safety test as per IS 15885 Part-2/Sec 13.
Wall or surface mounting using adjustable MS bracket of thickness 5 mm provided with the fixture by 2 elliptical slots of 10×20 mm at
center distance of 86 mm.
- Cement & steel plants
- Ware houses
- Factories & assembly lines
- Toll plazas
- Exterior canopies
- Security and perimeter lighting
|Lumen Output||8050- 13800 Lumens|
|CRI||For 70W, 80W & 90W - CRI>80 and For 100W & 120W - CRI>70|
|Life of LEDs||50000 hours Burning Life|