Features & Benefits
- Delivers excellent illumination & comfort
- Long life & photobiologically safe LEDs
- High performance electronic driver ensures
- No harmful UV & IR radiations
- Environment-friendly as it does not contain
- Instant light with low running
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +45°C
- Operating voltage range: 140-270V
- Average life L70B50: 50000 hours
Die-cast aluminum spigot for mounting LED driver and spun aluminum canopy which is painted white inside.
Epoxy powder coated matt black finish after phosphochromate treatment
High efficiency long life LED module with SMD LED package mounted on MCPCB. Lumen efficacy of LED >140 lm/W and viewing angle of 116° to ensure better uniformity.
High quality polycarbonate cover is used over LED module to enhance the lumen output & clear acrylic diffuser is used to provide overall glare-free light.
Powered by integral, isolated electronic LED driver in ABS housing with APFC (SMPS based constant current supply) with lower THD, Output Short / Open Circuit protection, Over Voltage protection, Surge Voltage protection & other safety tests as per IS 15885 Part-2/Sec 13.
Suitable for pole mounting with OD of 70 mm max with 3 nos. hexa screw ¼”x20 mm provided with the fixture.
|Lumen Output||2250 - 3600 Lumens|
|CRI||≥70 - ≥80|
|Life of LEDs||50,000 Burning Hours|