Features & Benefits
- Delivers excellent illumination & comfort in
high ceiling areas
- Long life & photobiologically safe LEDs
- High performance electronic driver ensures
- No harmful UV & IR radiations
- Environment-friendly as it does not contain
- Instant light with low running temperatures
- Operating temperature: -10° C to +45° C
- Operating voltage range: 140-270 V
- Average LED life L70B50: 50000 hours
Housing & Finish
Pressure die-cast aluminium heat sink for effective thermal management, sturdiness and excellent corrosion resistant fitted in white finish polycarbonate housing.
High efficiency long life SMD LED module is mounted on MCPCB with lumen efficacy of ≥140 lm/W to enhance the lumen output.
PC diffuser in opal finish for glare-free uniform light distribution alongwith PC reflector in white finish to enhance the lumen output of the
fixture (For detailed photometric data, please refer LM79 report & IES file).
Powered by an integral electronic driver in PC housing (SMPS based constant current supply) with Output Short-Circuit Protection,
Surge Voltage Protection and other safety tests as per IS15885 Part2/Sec13.
Back polycarbonate mounting plate is fixed to the wall/ceiling by 2 holes of Ø3.5 mm provided in it at a center distance of 100 mm and then fixture is fit to the mounting plate by rotating in anti-clockwise
|Lumen Output||800 -1500 Lumens|
|Life of LEDs||50000 hours Burning Life|